HOME

Articles

What do the top 1% of software engineers do that the other 99% do not? This interesting question was recently posed on Quora: What do the top engineers do, that the rest do not? And how do you get the habits to become one? Anyone can tell you something like “oh you should use source control!”, or “you...

Setting up PHP & MySQL on OS X Yosemite It's that time again; Apple has shipped a new version of OS X, 10.10 Yosemite. Apple ships PHP 5.5.14 with Yosemite and this is how to set it up from a clean install. However, if you don't want to use the built-in PHP or want to use...

Git push to multiple repositories I have a couple of projects where I need to push to more than one repo all the time. I have been using this command line to do so: git push origin && git push other-remote However, I recently discovered that I can create a remote that...

Most Important Features in PHP 5 PHP 5 introduced a set of new features and functionalities to improve performance, efficiency and more. There are three major areas in which the improvement is significant. This article will discuss the most important features introduced in PHP 5.

Scripts

Friendster Clone

Friendster Clone is the most comprehensive and versatile clone of Friendster. Try this script and present yourself a robust digital platform. Visit http://itechscripts.com

Myspace Clone

Myspace Clone is the most comprehensive and versatile clone of Myspace. Try this script and present yourself a robust digital platform. Visit http://itechscripts.com

Flickr Clone

Flickr Clone is the most comprehensive and versatile clone of Flickr. Try this script and present yourself a robust digital platform. Visit http://itechscripts.com

Yelp Clone

Yelp Clone is the most comprehensive and versatile clone of Yelp. Try this script and present yourself a robust digital platform. Visit http://itechscripts.com
RSS RSS RSS